Reseating motors

Reaction score
Anyone have a problem reseating the solo motors. Mine will not flush up. Surly I am doing something stupid. Please undumb me.

Are you referring to replacing the motor pods in the Solo, or replacing the motors themselves in the motor pods?
If it is replacing the motor pods, I found it helpful to pull the slack wiring back into the Solo body (once everything is all hooked up) so it would not interfere with the motor pod installation.

Once the motor pod is correctly connected to the wires, you must finagle the excess back into the arms. I find that a twist or half will help ease them in.

Also note, the motor pods are keyed to prevent incorrectly placing them into the wrong arm. Maybe what you have done....?

Reactions: DJMc
Line it up, push forward and up slightly while wiggling the back until it seats

Once the motor pod is correctly connected to the wires, you must finagle the excess back into the arms. I find that a twist or half will help ease them in.

Also note, the motor pods are keyed to prevent incorrectly placing them into the wrong arm. Maybe what you have done....?
I like the word "finagle"[emoji3] ....is that like "fettling" we do on the UK?

Reactions: RichWest
Don't know about England but I'll try both.
Thanks to all.
Great place for help.

I like the word "finagle"
emoji3.png
....is that like "fettling" we do on the UK?
Fettle sounds better by definition. However if you've done the task, you know it requires a skillful use of tactics....the engineer was devious in their design...;)

Reactions: DJMc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo