Replacement props

Reaction score
On the first of the month I ordered a full set of props for my solo. They arrived by first class mail two days later. The invoice shows what time I ordered the set 8:30 am
By 8:31 it was ready for shipping!
Master Airscrew is an awesome company, there customer service and their oder fulfillment departments are top notch.
www. Masterairscrew. Com

On the first of the month I ordered a full set of props for my solo. They arrived by first class mail two days later. The invoice shows what time I ordered the set 8:30 am
By 8:31 it was ready for shipping!
Master Airscrew is an awesome company, there customer service and their oder fulfillment departments are top notch.
www. Masterairscrew. Com

I too have the master airscrew props.

Took 4 days to the uk.

Flies perfect with them I can't see any difference between these and stock.

(I did the buy 3 pairs for free delivery as I'm a Yorkshireman, owt for nowt and all that. Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my MA props yesterday. They look really nice and I like the little winglet tips.
Haven't had a chance to try them out yet as we are dodging either heavy rains or snow at the moment but the weather over the weekend is suppose to be nice.

I did appreciate that MA sent emails as the package progressed through their order system as well as automatically sending me emails about its shipping status, ie shipped, due for delivery and delivered notices. Much appreciated.

The thing is, MA is not looked upon highly by most RC Airplane flyers, where Falcon, Xoar, Mejzlik and a couple others are kings, and for that matter, we refer to MA as Master Paintscrew, ie their props are only good for stirring paint, but I will say this, their MR prop

Considering the Solo uses 10x4.5 props and no dynamic braking replacement props should be a no brainer. That is my next project since I have a plethora of props for other multi-rotors I own. I am sure I already have workable props in my inventory that cost a couple dollars a pair from China. Going to try some 3 blade one also to see how that will effect battery life, which seems to be the biggest problem with the Solo

Reactions: RDA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421