Remove Fisheye of a Pic in GP Studio

but after convertion using gopro studio the file format is .mov and how does the bit rate affect? i still like the lens, color of the gopro compare to peau 3.97 because i clearly see the pinkish color

I don't see what you do. If there is something, I'm sure I could spend more than the 5 minutes I spent on this.
Where I seem to pick it up especially is the tower in the top-left, but other vertical lines at the edges show some perspective distortion. Time with Photoshop would likely take care of it, but you're right... not worth the time for your fisheye example.

Can someone please tell me the resolution after defishing a wide FoV with GoPro Studio or Premiere Pro?

Curious, is it still distorted when panning up/down? That's when the barrel distortion is most noticable for unedited clips

I think once Hero5 drops and it doesn't come with IS and 3DR won't support it, I'm seriously consider a flat lens like Peau for my Hero4

Can someone please tell me the resolution after defishing a wide FoV with GoPro Studio or Premiere Pro?

Curious, is it still distorted when panning up/down? That's when the barrel distortion is most noticable for unedited clips

I think once Hero5 drops and it doesn't come with IS and 3DR won't support it, I'm seriously consider a flat lens like Peau for my Hero4
It is the same as the raw video. Use gspot to know all the specs about a video. GSpot

So........... does anybody else have pics of their studio? I wasnt trieng to showboat and make the thread about my lil ol self... I MEANT THE THREAD FOR ALL OF US CRAZIES. Peace.

No worries.
Im looking at a hollow fuselage in the future.
More to how the studio models were made.
Just gotta get the other kits out first...
Good job.

If you enjoyed this write-up and you would such as to get even more information relating to Is Bethesda making a new engine or How do you entertain a family gathering kindly go to the webpage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela