Remote pilot cert.

Reaction score
I was just curious how many have actually achieved the remote pilot certificate and are you making any money off of your skill? I have been tossing around the idea for sometime, regardless if I am able to make money or not doing what I love. They process does not appear that difficult, as I am about to purchase a study kit and plan on taking the test in a couple months. I figured if you can make some money doing it, then it would be worth it in the long run. Well just looking for some peoples experience with this.
Thanks

The biggest problem that I hear is that the FAA is not really enforcing the law so the market is flooded with kids and phantoms undercutting the market
Who knows if the FAA will correct that or not

The biggest problem that I hear is that the FAA is not really enforcing the law so the market is flooded with kids and phantoms undercutting the market
Who knows if the FAA will correct that or not
It will probably take an accident or 2 to wake the clients up a bit. They have to realize that should an unlicensed & uninsured pilot cause damage and/or hurt someone, they too are exposed to any lawsuits for hiring them. Here is the back side of my 2 page brochure...
View media item 551

Reactions: Bret
Agree, the FB group has a weekly discussion about, do we turn in non certified pilots or not
I'm not much on the snitch side, education seems to be a better course
Plus you results have to set you apart

I passed the Part 107 exam in Sep. Was not too difficult, but I do have a background in aviation. Need to understand airspace rules and know how to read a sectional chart.
I already had a part time photography business, and a bunch of drones so just made sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela