Refurbished Solo direct from 3DR: $189.99

Reaction score
Hello All:

I'm usually browsing the 3DR store daily in hopes of coming across another battery or other goodie sale....and found they are now listing a refurbished Solo for $189.99 - LINK

However, I'm not sure about shipping cost at the moment as I am unable to get through the address portion of the order process.

If anyone is successful in determining shipping cost, please let us know.

Thanks!

Finally determined if you take the Refurbished unit out of your cart you can buy the other items. So, there probably is no inventory to see and the site has not updated yet.

I just tried to order one. Can't get past the shipping information. I'll try again tomorrow.

They had an issue with the ordering system, it's now back up....unfortunately, shipping is nearly $19 to the east coast.

BB still a better deal, which is at $195 w/ free shipping at the moment....although I'm sure their refurb process is not the same.

2nd link works for me
i dont need a 3rd solo though when I already have 2 + spare parts

they used to give away the lanyard when you ordered stuff from them and not they asking 6 for it.

they used to give away the lanyard when you ordered stuff from them and not they asking 6 for it.

Proof that no good deed (like giving people free stuff) will go unpunished.

And, proof that giving something away free may only serve to lower its perceived value, instead of simply making someone happy.

Hello All:

I'm usually browsing the 3DR store daily in hopes of coming across another battery or other goodie sale....and found they are now listing a refurbished Solo for $189.99 - LINK

However, I'm not sure about shipping cost at the moment as I am unable to get through the address portion of the order process.

If anyone is successful in determining shipping cost, please let us know.

Thanks!
I was able to buy one, the shipping by Fedex was 18.50

• Just ordered mine, $12.42 to Reno, from San Diego (Mexico, actually) Hope it has the version 2 GPS in it. I'll email them and make sure it does. (Probably won't get a response for 4 weeks! :( )
Added: I just sent an email to 3DR support asking about the GPS module.

C6Joe (Soon to be C7Joe and new Avatar!)

Last edited:
Almost 225 with average state Tax added. New ones on clearance are only a bit more on Best Buy or Amazon. This refurb only has a 90 warranty too.

Whats the version 2 GPS? how can I tell if mine is version 1 or 2?

There is whole thread a while back, going through that. Basically, if you look at your GPS board, if it is green, it is V1, if it is black, it is V2.

(Hope I got that right...group??!!!)

Sorry to barge in, but if you asked them directly through the chat line would they not be able to tell you?

Well...(And that is a deep subject...)

If their chat line was ever manned, I suppose I could ask them, but for the past 2 days, no one is ever on.:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea