Refurbished Hero 4 Black

Thanks Steve. Pyrate, I feel ya on this, out of shape out of line for sure.

Don't get me wrong, with the lens upgrade I am getting fantastic results with the 4.
Might even buy a second, but there are better deals out there.
Gopro is playing Apple here and discounting a two year old camera a few bucks bellow the new model.

The 5 is the first in the gopro line I will not be buying,
Unless they add 4K 60
Image stabilization would have been nice but its not available on 4k
Linier FOV would have been cool too, but its also not on 4K

Hey Steve, that link is still good.
Some people might be interested in direct from Gopro at that price if the warranty is solid.

Removed because it's a Bad deal!
New GoPro 5 selling for just a Few dollars more.​
unfortunately the 5 doesn't work with the 3DR Solo Drone and they have no plans to make it work. That's my problem, I just bought the Solo but my Hero 4 just stopped charging and the 4 is no longer in production or for sale on the GoPro site and GoPro won't help me cuz my 1 yr warranty just expired.

unfortunately the 5 doesn't work with the 3DR Solo Drone and they have no plans to make it work. That's my problem, I just bought the Solo but my Hero 4 just stopped charging and the 4 is no longer in production or for sale on the GoPro site and GoPro won't help me cuz my 1 yr warranty just expired.
Hi Rondog, Several places on the Net still sell New GPH4's with warranty.
But tell me more about your GPH4, isn't charging? If it doesn't cost a lot to fix, I may be interested it\n buying a second one? Let me know.

I work in electronic repairs. I could either try to help fix it or purchase it from you

unfortunately the 5 doesn't work with the 3DR Solo Drone and they have no plans to make it work.

That's not completely true. You can mount your GPH5 to the standard mount and get video feed. You just can't use the gimbal.

Reactions: overdriver999

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc