Recording not working

Reaction score
Hi I have a Hero4 currently connected to my Solo but for some reason before flight or during flight the red button isn't highlighted or should I say red... Is there something in the GoPro setting I have to set please advise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you set the type of camera in the Solo App's camera menu? Also, pull the battery out of the camera and put it back in. What are you using for an SD card in the GoPro? Does it record outside the Solo if you have out of the solo and push the record button?

Did you set the type of camera in the Solo App's camera menu? Also, pull the battery out of the camera and put it back in. What are you using for an SD card in the GoPro? Does it record outside the Solo if you have out of the solo and push the record button?

I did set the type of GoPro an I'm using a PNY SDcard it will hold a recording I've tried it without the GoPro an I will take the battery out...

Is there anything in the settings of the GoPro I have to set

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc