Real Time GPS w/o Tower?

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to see real-time GPS on the controller display for search and rescue missions without having to use Tower. Any suggestions? Add-ons?
Really appreciate your input!
Have a great evening!
Kim

That's entirely possible, but you'd probably have to code it yourself. The idea is you would create a webserver on solo that you could connect to using the web browser on the mobile device that you are connected to solo with/flying. That webpage can display all sorts of stuff that you tell it to. There are basic examples on the development site. In fact the example I am linking to shows exactly what you are wanting (displays current lat, long and alt in realtime): Running a Webserver | 3DR Solo Development Guide

That's entirely possible, but you'd probably have to code it yourself. The idea is you would create a webserver on solo that you could connect to using the web browser on the mobile device that you are connected to solo with/flying. That webpage can display all sorts of stuff that you tell it to. There are basic examples on the development site. In fact the example I am linking to shows exactly what you are wanting (displays current lat, long and alt in realtime): Running a Webserver | 3DR Solo Development Guide
Thank you! I'm not a developer. So we'll see!

Can someone please help? I've installed the gimbal on my solo, everything works except for the video to my iPad. I'm using the GoPro hero 4 black.everything is updated . Everything will work except I don't see the live video. I have no idea what to do I am very new at all this..... Please help

Hi Steve! I posted another question. Thanks,
KIM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela