Question about changing Parameters (Tower, Solo App, MP)

That thought process is logical. However, I wouldn't actually do that. There are a number of parameters that change and adjust during normal flight. Using a set of saved parameters would continuously overwrite those. Some examples: Compass declination, throttle mid-points, AHRS leveling, etc. There are also parameters that change with the turtle/rabbit sliders, that adjust with smart shots, and that get overwritten on boot. The battery parameters are updated live from the smart battery. You would be better off making your workflow to check/set a fixed list of parameters.
Or would you advise just doing calibrations? What's the best fix for this?

You're welcome. I would just do the compass and level calibrations first and see if that fixes it. If not, do the factory reset.

I understand that the parameters can be changed and uploaded to the Solo via Tower, Solo App and Mission Planner, and I would assume many others.

Here is my question:
In tower, If I make a change to the default parameter for "lost signal" from "Return Home" to "Continue with Mission", what will happen when I go fly at another time with say the "Solo App" and I lose connection? Will it "Return Home" since there is no current mission or what will it do?

Just trying to figure out if this is a change that I will need to make every time I fly depending on what app I am using, etc.?

Thanks,
It's ok to do that. If it's not in auto it will failsafe. RtL or land

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea