Quebec Road Trip

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,

This a short video of the best drone shots I made on my last road trip
I took my time (2 weeks) to travel 2 460 Km to go (almost) at the end of the road
Weather was not with me during this time. I had clouds, wind and rain almost every day.

Here you go
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi everyone,

This a short video of the best drone shots I made on my last road trip
I took my time (2 weeks) to travel 2 460 Km to go (almost) at the end of the road
Weather was not with me during this time. I had clouds, wind and rain almost every day.

Here you go
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice work and editing. But what equipment was this filmed with (drone, camera and gimbal). The gimbal appears to lose level with yaw input.

Very pleasant... flying, editing, music. One of the most enjoyable I've seen here. Of course, Jubalr had to ruin it for me by pointing out the gimbal level error with yaw - but I didn't mind that at all. It was a bit like being in a fixed-wing. :cool:

I actually wish there was an option to have the gimbal bank somewhat during turns, maybe it's because I spent so much time flying with my father when I was younger, but turns without any bank at all sometimes feel odd to me. Wouldn't want it all the time, but in some situations, I think it's preferable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc