Problems displaying GoPro image in app

Reaction score
Hey

Wondering if any of you guys are experiencing issues with getting the GoPro feed to your app? I am having an intermittent fault that I cannot work out. Cable looks good, new tablet and no visible damage to Solo. Also getting solo link connection pretty easily. I was wondering if I should be connecting things up in a particular order. It's driving me crazy so would appreciate any help.

Thanks Guys.

Hey

Wondering if any of you guys are experiencing issues with getting the GoPro feed to your app? I am having an intermittent fault that I cannot work out. Cable looks good, new tablet and no visible damage to Solo. Also getting solo link connection pretty easily. I was wondering if I should be connecting things up in a particular order. It's driving me crazy so would appreciate any help.

Thanks Guys.
One problem I have experienced is putting the camera to far forward. The cable feels like it is clicked in, but it is resting on the frame. Moved the camera back and pushed it in further and it was OK.

Some people have had success with a particular order, but it doesn't seem to matter for me as along as I start with the tablet off, and am patient with the video to start coming through.

Docs say to start the controller first then solo. Doesn't even state the app in there since you can fly without it, but I connect that last.

Have you had a video feed? You stated intermittent. If not, make sure your GP is set the NTSC.

As Earl said, that cable has to be fully inserted. Make sure the camera is no in Super View set it for 1080 or lower. The stream to the tablet is maximum 720P.

I really don't think the order in which you start things matters. I usually switch my camera on first before I set the Solo down, then Solo, controller, wifi connection, app.

One problem I have experienced is putting the camera to far forward. The cable feels like it is clicked in, but it is resting on the frame. Moved the camera back and pushed it in further and it was OK.

Some people have had success with a particular order, but it doesn't seem to matter for me as along as I start with the tablet off, and am patient with the video to start coming through.
Thanks. Will check the cable again but pretty certain it was fine.

Have you had a video feed? You stated intermittent. If not, make sure your GP is set the NTSC.

As Earl said, that cable has to be fully inserted. Make sure the camera is no in Super View set it for 1080 or lower. The stream to the tablet is maximum 720P.

I really don't think the order in which you start things matters. I usually switch my camera on first before I set the Solo down, then Solo, controller, wifi connection, app.
Hey Raybro. Yes, I've had perfect video feed on occasions but then will go out on another day and no feed. All other functions are working perfectly and drone is great. GoPro is set to NTSC and not using supervise as well as shooting in 1080. Latest thing I have tried is reinstalling app. Not flown yet but switched on at home and feed came through. Will keep you all posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny