Press fly to start motor

Reaction score
I have my drone updated to the lastest .out of box can't get it to start or the GoPro to work . When it gets to hold fly to start motors the green bar goes across the screen and control vibrates but nothing happens. Also cant get my GoPro feed to come up. Running a GoPro hero 3 black latest Firmware 3.03 I think. Also I can pan the gimbal up and down but that's about it

Turn on camera before powering on your drone.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChrisP3
Fly button full green bar nothing happens

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
I was only doing Manual mode because I was in the basement I had it outside and regular flight mode and still had the same issue

left stick straight down will arm motors....then straight up easily with increasing power to take off

Awesome, I got the motors to turn on that way. Any idea why I have to do manual to start the motors?

Hero 3 is not compatible with the gimbal. It will work with the fixed mount.

The first Solo I bought ... have a Hero 3+ Silver ... works great with the gimbal. I also have a 4 black that works great other than I can't stop and start recording with my iPhone, all with the latest firmware, etc. The Hero 3+ Silver I have to start recording beforehand, but the gimbal controls are fine. I'm new here but just replying to the above posts about the 3+ silver not working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421