Please Help No Solo Gopro Control

Reaction score
Hello I am newbee at this drone stuff but I have caught on and I still have a problem. I have a Gopro 3black and an Andriod. I have the latest software for my Solo, Gopro and Android. However no matter how may times I restart my controller and Solo..I still have the NO STATUS icon for my Gopro on my solo remote. You know the grayed out Gopro with the line though it. Of course you know that means no recording or changing functions for the Gopro. I can see my video from my remote and I can operate my gimble..but no gopro control. I have tried re-seating the Gorpo with no luck. And tried turning on the Gopro at different stages of powering on solo. My go pro records remotely through the ap..but not when attached to solo. ANY SUGGESTIONS. I am running out of options and have no answers from customer support. My only option now is to start recording before I take off. But isn't that what the latest version of the software suppose to to...allow you to stop and start recording remotely? Please HELP!!! Thanks.

A shot in the dark, but did you check your model camera from the list of cameras on the app? That syncs the app to your model GoPro.

Hello I am newbee at this drone stuff but I have caught on and I still have a problem. I have a Gopro 3black and an Andriod. I have the latest software for my Solo, Gopro and Android. However no matter how may times I restart my controller and Solo..I still have the NO STATUS icon for my Gopro on my solo remote. You know the grayed out Gopro with the line though it. Of course you know that means no recording or changing functions for the Gopro. I can see my video from my remote and I can operate my gimble..but no gopro control. I have tried re-seating the Gorpo with no luck. And tried turning on the Gopro at different stages of powering on solo. My go pro records remotely through the ap..but not when attached to solo. ANY SUGGESTIONS. I am running out of options and have no answers from customer support. My only option now is to start recording before I take off. But isn't that what the latest version of the software suppose to to...allow you to stop and start recording remotely? Please HELP!!! Thanks.
I don't think you can do much on Gopro hero3 black , You need to use gopro3+ black or gopro 4 so you can control and do some thing you will see on you tube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40