please help a noob.

Reaction score
hey ive got the iris+ drone, and i cant arm motors, ive complete my failsafe, LED status green, gpscount 7,gpshdop 1. please help.

Help I just bought this solo 3dr I forgot my password but now I am using the solo wifi and it is refusing to update the software

hey ive got the iris+ drone, and i cant arm motors, ive complete my failsafe, LED status green, gpscount 7,gpshdop 1. please help.
Are you using a tablet connected to the Pixhawk with the 3DR radio as well as the RC controller? It will tell you why it wont arm. Sometimes I forget to hit the safety switch. It wont arm if that switch is not set. Blinks red on the backend of Iris.

Help I just bought this solo 3dr I forgot my password but now I am using the solo wifi and it is refusing to update the software

Cynthia- the controller and solo will update their software in sequence so you have to follow the update process religiously on the tablet you are using with Solo. Try using the ORIGINAL password that came with the unit to see if it will let you in. (the Solo net password you used gets overwritten during the initial update process...or so it did with mine.
Alternatively, you can log into the Solo from a Windows or Mac PC using programs like WinSCP...but then you'll need to study the Solo developer pages and this is not a trivial thing. Its Linux country, home of the command line interface.
If you cannot get back into the "Solo net", and a reset doesn't work, then open a trouble ticket with 3DR and they'll walk you through your problem.

Are you using a tablet connected to the Pixhawk with the 3DR radio as well as the RC controller? It will tell you why it wont arm. Sometimes I forget to hit the safety switch. It wont arm if that switch is not set. Blinks red on the backend of Iris.
yeah i using the MP connecting to iris, please tell where exatly its shows? so ive got LED green, controller on, sticks calibrated and working fine.

yeah i using the MP connecting to iris, please tell where exatly its shows? so ive got LED green, controller on, sticks calibrated and working fine.

OK- What alarms is MP enunciating? In the Tower app, you will get the error announced for example that is preventing arming etc. Go back to the 3DR-supplied checklist for arming and flying the Iris and follow each step. I suspect your safety switch has not been depressed. See attached.
Place the RC xmitter switches to "up" in relation to the bottom of the xmitter. Land mode is off, flight mode to "stabilize", RTL to off.

Attachments

• Iris Preflight checklist.JPG
    Iris Preflight checklist.JPG
    650.7 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc