pixhawk 2.4.6 and MaxSonar-EZ0 (in front)

Reaction score
I'm having a problem on my quad I'm using a pixhawk 2.4.6 and a sonar MaxSonar-EZ0, the sonar is IN FRONT OF THE QUAD ...
I would like to know which parameter I change in the pixhawk (using mission planner or similar), when the sonar detects object the quad stops or has another attitude.

The quad had a standard attitude that increased the throttle but after an upgrade he lost this attitude.

I installed the sonar and changed the parameters with the help of the link: Maxbotic Analog Sonar - Copter3.2 — Copter documentation

tanks

I'm having a problem on my quad I'm using a pixhawk 2.4.6 and a sonar MaxSonar-EZ0, the sonar is IN FRONT OF THE QUAD ...
I would like to know which parameter I change in the pixhawk (using mission planner or similar), when the sonar detects object the quad stops or has another attitude.

The quad had a standard attitude that increased the throttle but after an upgrade he lost this attitude.

When you say the sonar is in front, do you mean the sonar is facing forward for obstacle avoidance? Most sonar I've seen affiliated with Pixhawk or APM is downward facing to control hover or to slow down when landing. I haven't seen Pixhawk sonar set up for forward obstacle avoidance using Mission Planner, but that's not to say it's not possible.

This guy came up with his own code for obstacle avoidance:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela