Pink Kitty... With our Gimbal's!!!

Brian & Stewie: Ruined:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hello Kitty? Yeah, really, Ruined! LOL

But look at all the pretty gimbals! How can I get one? :)

These are the old ones not sure how much has changed but I saw this before release of our solos themselves. I'd happily fly it with one of those attached to it though. Speaking of it's been a little bit since we've seen an update from 3dr on progress hasn't it or have I missed it.

These are the old ones not sure how much has changed but I saw this before release of our solos themselves. I'd happily fly it with one of those attached to it though. Speaking of it's been a little bit since we've seen an update from 3dr on progress hasn't it or have I missed it.
Well, here is a "indirect" update. Just got a reply from B&H from me asking any update to the ETA of my gimbal. Instead of the first part of the month of august, now the mid to end of august.
I'm so depressed.

Their going to ruin this bird at this rate as soon as you start to see comments like some today combined with more bs delays every bodies going to start turning and it's all down hill from there. I'm still hopeful but honestly I think a delay here will pretty much destroy solos chance competing sadly and I love mine mostly but if everybody jumps it won't get any support or add ons and will simply disappear. With the problems so far and still, on top of yet another delay I can't even blame people for throwing in the towel if they miss this date and since they got quiet again like at the last delay I'm starting to wonder.

Oh and thanks for the info Steve
No problem.

My ETA, doesn't mean yours or other 3DR's ETA's to other's such as: Direct orders, re-sellers ect... will be changed, just my place in line?.
I bought my package from B&H on the 16th, I fell in love with the Solo! "First timer here" maybe "Puppy love"LOL

I was told by B&H people ahead of me for this item.
so what ever it's going to be, willing to wait for the gimbal just to take normal video/pic. haven't posted any flight vids cause they are sooo under par for a $1900 video drone package! it's embarrassing. "Born perfectionist"

I'm sure after everything installed, I/we will look back at this a think nothing of it, cause we will be waiting for some other ETA's LOL

Reactions: Adimuzio513
No problem.

My ETA, doesn't mean yours or other 3DR's ETA's to other's such as: Direct orders, re-sellers ect... will be changed, just my place in line?.
I bought my package from B&H on the 16th, I fell in love with the Solo! "First timer here" maybe "Puppy love"LOL

I was told by B&H people ahead of me for this item.
so what ever it's going to be, willing to wait for the gimbal just to take normal video/pic. haven't posted any flight vids cause they are sooo under par for a $1900 video drone package! it's embarrassing. "Born perfectionist"

I'm sure after everything installed, I/we will look back at this a think nothing of it, cause we will be waiting for some other ETA's LOL
Yup sad but true I'm forcing myself to brush off some issues to stay positive and I'm just going best buy for gimbal. I cancelled my preorders when best buy got solo a long while before I'd of seen it and am guessing the gimbal won't be any different.

I too am hoping all this spending will pay off but the shiny new toy effects wearing off so they need to get it right and get us a gimbal or I'm not sure if I'm willing to keep up the waiting game. Seems these fixes and even info is coming a bit slow, if they were being more vocal about things I may be more patient but it's possible I'm not looking hard enough as I hate Facebook. Too many folks I don't want to talk to trying to chat anytime I've used my account. So I'm just waiting checking here and hoping for the best.

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela