Pink corners even after lens profile removal - Peau 4.35

Reaction score
Sup guys. Running the Peau 4.35 on a pretty newish H4B. Purchased the remote lens profile removal program from Peau and ran it. Haven't noticed the Pink corners until today - plenty of previous footage and stills - guess it took the white scenery for it to really show itself.

Ideas? Did the new profile just not take? Ready to run it again.

Any way beautiful day.

IMG_5497.JPG

My wife played with the image. She's got the skillz in post. Here's the final.

IMG_5498.PNG

That is really cool..I don't know about the color. I'm running a stock lens.

Sup guys. Running the Peau 4.35 on a pretty newish H4B. Purchased the remote lens profile removal program from Peau and ran it. Haven't noticed the Pink corners until today - plenty of previous footage and stills - guess it took the white scenery for it to really show itself.

Any way beautiful day.

View attachment 4715

View attachment 4716
I'm Using a 3.80mm Lens, rarely find any "Pink" conners problems? I must do post production on all my pictures & Video. So during post, I may have inadvertently removed any problems with GP lens profile?
This "pink" Conner probelm may only be relative to Peau Lens?
I like Peau lens. I just think that they a little high on their service's & the lens that i'm interested in "
3.97mm f/2.8 82d HFOV 16MP".

Playing around today i have some leads.

I don't shoot stills much. That said, I have only tweaked Protune settings for video. Stills have stock auto settings.

Did some testing shooting video and stills with Protune on and off against a white back drop in natural light. Auto settings have tons of magenta in the corners. Protune only has a trace, maybe. I'll try to post those test images later here.

Gonna send this off to Peau and get their take. Should there be any pink with the stock lens profile removed?

you need to get back with Peau, don't look like it removed
shoot a picture or video of an all white wall
you will know if its gone

Playing around today i have some leads.

I don't shoot stills much. That said, I have only tweaked Protune settings for video. Stills have stock auto settings.

Did some testing shooting video and stills with Protune on and off against a white back drop in natural light. Auto settings have tons of magenta in the corners. Protune only has a trace, maybe. I'll try to post those test images later here.

Gonna send this off to Peau and get their take. Should there be any pink with the stock lens profile removed?
There should be no pink after Peau removes it.

Any way beautiful day.

View attachment 4715

View attachment 4716

i did the pink edge removal software option as i live in Oz and it never workd peau never offered much support on the matter other than getting me to use a different file , which also did not work , not long after that they just stopped replying and did not offer me a refund haha, looks like you have the same issues i have which is strange as the software has worked for so many people yet it will not work for some others , i have ran the process literally 50-60 times with out any success

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela