Phantom "selfie"

Reaction score
Thought I would share a picture of the UAV hanger.

This is where I break stuff. LOL.

Trying to learn all the tricks of the other brands camera :)

hanger1 (Large).jpg

Reactions: Raybro
Nope. Just uav's.

rrmccabe… I just got delivery of the P3P. I'm setting it up and can't get past the "Login your DJI Account" I keep trying… (on a MacBook Pro) and on the IPad mini on the controller and keep getting "Login failed, please check your network" How do I get past that? I'm anxious to try the P3P in the morning.

Your Ipad has the wifi connected and you can browse the web?

Did you try registering on DJIs site first?

i know the feeling.. in the last house we built i decided to finish the basement myself.
Bathroom with shower, living room, bar, office and bedroom. loved it, but man, it was a lot of work

Well I have only been here 5 years. When I built the house I did my office but did not make desk big enough nor plan for enough storage. So that is why I redid it. Totally poor planning on my part.

I had my hands full when we built this anyway. I was the general contractor and did all the tile work including about 1300' of slate flooring, walk in shower, hung kitchen cabinets, all electrical outlets, switches, lighting, 2 decks and custom TIG welded cable hand railing. Lots of other misc stuff too.

Never again ! I still have one more big deck to build but other things keep getting in the way :)

yeah, with this house build, they did everything.. and immaculately i might add... if i ever get some rental property i will do the work on that stuff, not on my primary residence anymore :)

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc