Phantom Propellers worked

pop

Reaction score
Tired of breaking props and paying $15 a pair, I decided to get a Phantom set ($6) and test them out. At first it didn't seem to fit but then I realized they need to be pushed in a bit and then screwed in. They a just a tiny bit smaller but the angled seemed identical.

I flew solo very low to the ground at first not knowing what was going to happen. Saw that solo was flying just fine for several mins. Took it up high and around while filming. Then brought it back down and performed more aggressive maneuvers to test its limits. Had an absolutely perfect 20min flight with no signs of problems. I even got a bit longer flight than usual but this could be because I was flying it gently at first.

This test was only performed once so do your own testing (at your own risk). I will continue to test and will report any issues.

Btw thanks this forum rocks.

Also white props on the black solo looks niiiiice..

Let me know if anyone has had any experience trying this.

Even though I had a perfect first flight, when I went to try this again it seems one of the prop's ridges had been worn out and it wouldn't tighten anymore. These are cheap props and are made fully out of plastic.

Upon further testing, I wouldn't recommend using the Phantom 3 props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado