Parts SOLO

Reaction score
I purchased one of the cheap parts solo's on eBay. Just a $65.00 dollar investment, so no complaints.
So, I am wondering what is wrong with it. I have a curious mind. It has a rev B GPS and not a mark on it so doubt that it has ever flown.
I power it up and get the familiar tones, all green LED's, than they go out and I end up with the two red in the rear but up front I have one white and what looks like a weak yellow on the right front.
So, and thoughts on what the LED's are telling me? Again, its a parts downer but would be fun to know what's wrong. Thoughts and/or suggestions are most welcome.Thanks

Hi Dave, I have three of theses. 2 I fixed with the Tape on the GPS mod and one came with a Gimbal and everything works just fine and all 3 are new looking and fly great.

Sometimes Solo has some weird led colors but it flies fine.
Go fly it and see what happens.:)

You can always swap out the motor pod to see what happens with it.

I saw an explanation of a similar Solo... I think the 3 leds work in combination to make various colours... Your blue is not working, so your white is yellow. As suggested swap the motor pod. Right front would go left rear... The red.light doesnt use so muxh blue light so it will appear fixed. Its just an led... I wouldnt worry.. see if it flies somewhere far from people and property.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea