Parrot sequoia

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting a parrot sequoia since I have a Solo, but I'm questioning solos reliability because it would be carrying the sequoia which is costs over 3x what the solo does. Just wondering what everyone thinks, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in getting a parrot sequoia since I have a Solo, but I'm questioning solos reliability because it would be carrying the sequoia which is costs over 3x what the solo does. Just wondering what everyone thinks, thanks!

The Solo is no less reliable than any other commercial drone. Like anything, if it flies and relies on man made parts it is a risk. You either accept it or you don't. How many car accidents a day within 100 miles of where you live every day? You either accept the risk or stay home.
BTW...I fly with a Sequoia :)

The Solo is no less reliable than any other commercial drone. Like anything, if it flies and relies on man made parts it is a risk. You either accept it or you don't. How many car accidents a day within 100 miles of where you live every day? You either accept the risk or stay home.
BTW...I fly with a Sequoia :)

Thank you!
What do you use the sequoia for agriculture, forestry etc?

What kind of software do you use for sequoia? And do you use Tower or something else?

Use Tower for missions and Agisoft for processing

Use Tower for missions and Agisoft for processing

I've been looking everywhere and I can't find the benefits of Sequoia (multispectral) vs NIR only, what are the benefits of multispectral? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc