Parameter Listing

Thanks everyone...Was able to connect via Mission Planner use above procedure from fliersguy.....

One last question here:

So when I look at the individual parameter titles within Solo via Mission Planner or Tower and then I go to Arducopter.org website & compare the two.....

am I safe in saying that the ones in Solo that are not on Arducopter.org listing are unique & specific to Solo only....???

Last edited:
Thanks everyone...Was to connect via Mission Planner use above procedure from fliersguy.....

One last question here:

So when I look at the individual parameter titles within Solo via Mission Planner or Tower and then I go to Arducopter.org website & compare the two.....

am I safe in saying that the ones in Solo that are not on Arducopter.org listing are unique & specific to Solo only....???

Yes. Unless you've changed some of them.

I didnt changed anything......just looking at Solo parameters vs Arducopter standard listing......& noticed certain ones on Solo where not listed with Arducopter, hence these parameters being specific to Solo......

I am not referring to any settings within the parameters...just the parameters themselves....

The Ardupilot wiki will also contain many parameters that are on just the Master branch, and there will be some on Solo that will likely be specific to Solo only. Arducopter's wiki wasn't built for Solo users in mind, more for the DIYer and consumer drones they sold specifically for the Master branch (Iris comes to mind here).

Did a comparison of 1.3.1 vs 1.5.2

File is a listing of just the parameters that had changed in value....

See attached

Attachments

• parameter change.txt
    5 KB · Views: 16
If you did a level cal after updating, those INS_ values will likely be different as the level affects those I believe. They'll never be exactly the same. Same with GND_TEMP and GND_ABS_PRESS as those are snapshots of the current temp and altimeter. Compass offsets will likely be different; sometimes even between flights.

Thanks for cluing me in.....I was just trying to show what major parameters changed ......so next time I need to exclude the ones that always change with every flight....

It used the Tower App to get both files to do the comparison.....

If interested, here's the listing from my DIY Hex running AP 3.4.4. I've made a few adjustments. It will give you an idea of what is included on Solo that isn't on Arducopter, and vice versa.

Attachments

• Parameters-2017-02-19 16-16-22.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
Big Tulsa,

I am all for absorbing as much information as possible......just joined about a month ago......
Would like to learn about the inner workings of (ArduPilot, Arducopter, Mission Planner, Tower, & Solex......however just taking baby steps for now & working with the Solo App ) I have use WinScp & Mission Planner to get the parameters & study them a little......however not really interested in changing any of them to upload....but just to know what the parameter definitions are, what they mean, & range for the values.....

Thanks for the above txt.....but it is hard to look at or work with.......unless I am missing something ????

Thank you Pyrate for the listing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea