Pano sphera:ERROR

Reaction score
This question is more to Kelly's addressed
When using the PANO-sphere, an error occurs at the end, after the last photo. When the solo is making the last foto, the GIMBAL turns off, but the video signal is on. I'm downloading the solo, I reboot and everything is restored. Photo attached as it looks
Disables at the end of the photoshoot gimbal

Attachments

• IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    757.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0914.JPG
    IMG_0914.JPG
    692.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
My response is not addressing your OP but that gimbal needs to be balanced! That camera should be level & looking forward when power is off. If not balanced the gimbals live is shortened plus not working properly and much harder than need be. Sorry, just my 2cw

My gimbal is balanced!
Error occurs when the solo is making the last 15 photo

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    849.3 KB · Views: 12
My response is not addressing your OP but that gimbal needs to be balanced! That camera should be level & looking forward when power is off. If not balanced the gimbals live is shortened plus not working properly and much harder than need be. Sorry, just my 2cw

You can't tell for sure if it's balanced or not by a picture.

A balanced gimbal stays in whatever position you put it in when the power is off. It should not self center or change position on its own. If it is unbalanced, it will move when you let go of it after changing it's position with power off.

Last edited:
When off, my cardan has the following position (Horizontal)
You can't tell if it's balanced or not by a picture.

A balanced gimbal stays in whatever position you put it in when the power is off. If it is unbalanced, it will move when you let go of it after changing it's position with power off.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    849.3 KB · Views: 10
Stumbles on the PANO-sphere, other options work fine, but still selphi certainly does not work, I already said. And since the video is excellent as a separate photo

You can't tell for sure if it's balanced or not by a picture. I do suspect that your are correct though

A balanced gimbal stays in whatever position you put it in when the power is off. If it is unbalanced, it will move when you let go of it after changing it's position with power off.
Have you tried the PANO-sphere option? Try, after the last photo, what does solo do, what's going on with you?

Have you tried the PANO-sphere option? Try, after the last photo, what does solo do, what's going on with you?

I have never tried that shot. I just went outside and gave it a try. It seemed to work correctly - took shots at 90 degrees, then at an angle tilted down, then a final shot straight down. My gimbal stayed powered at the end and I was able to manually control it.

I have never tried that shot. I just went outside and gave it a try. It seemed to work correctly - took shots at 90 degrees, then at an angle tilted down, then a final shot straight down. My gimbal stayed powered at the end and I was able to manually control it.
Android or App?

gimbal 1.3.6 but should be 1.3.7 ?

Attachments

• IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    736.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks to Stephan for his advice to reset the hardware on 1.3.1
The reason was this. Now everything works!
Before that was ardupilot-solo 1.5.3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421