pairing solo

Reaction score
has anybody tried to pair there solo?
i tried but i could not get it to pair.
any suggestions?

Straight from the manual Dirby............
To pair a controller with Solo, power both the controller and Solo. Power off any other Solos or controllers in the vicinity. Once powered, use a paper clip to press the pair button on the underside of Solo to activate pairing mode.
The controller will automatically detect Solo and prompt you to pair. This can take up to 3 minutes. Hold the A and B buttons on the controller to start pairing. To cancel pairing, press B.

Straight from the manual Dirby............
To pair a controller with Solo, power both the controller and Solo. Power off any other Solos or controllers in the vicinity. Once powered, use a paper clip to press the pair button on the underside of Solo to activate pairing mode.
The controller will automatically detect Solo and prompt you to pair. This can take up to 3 minutes. Hold the A and B buttons on the controller to start pairing. To cancel pairing, press B.
i read that and i tried it bit must have been paired already because everything works.
thx D

Okay,
it states that if you reset the Solo and the controller, your have to pair them up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986