P3 Video of first few flights!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Got my first drone about 2 weeks ago, the Phantom 3 Advanced. Absolutely love it. I put together a quick video of the first 5 or 6 flights I had. Tell me what you think!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!

Reactions: SkyDoctor
This is a 3DR forum not a DJI, please refrain from that product line in the future
Yes. Nothing against them , and several here own both, but this forum is specific to 3DR products.

The good news is that you are only a few clicks away from that forum. Go to the bottom of this page and you will see a link for "PhantomPilots". Click that and sign up like you did here. They have an entire section just for you.

Good Luck!

wrong forum buddy.
only watched a few seconds, might want to fix that horizon tilt.

Hello everyone. Got my first drone about 2 weeks ago, the Phantom 3 Advanced. Absolutely love it. I put together a quick video of the first 5 or 6 flights I had. Tell me what you think!

Thanks!
Well isn't that cute....but it's WRONG!!!

that's what I think.....o_O
tumblr_inline_mz42e5Pp351qitwrp.jpg

Reactions: 1264_Solo

Thanks!
i noticed the camera not in horizontal level

I thought all of the Phantom products were absolutely perfect and I was nuts for waiting on the Solo?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc