Ordered 2 3DR Solos

Reaction score
Amazon had a new Solo Bundle for $170, seemed like a good deal so I ordered it. Next day they had same deal for $150, extra battery cost $70 , so I figure for another $80 I get 2 of every thing except the GoPro 3+ which I already own.
I also have a Phantom 3 Standard.

Amazon had a new Solo Bundle for $170, seemed like a good deal so I ordered it. Next day they had same deal for $150, extra battery cost $70 , so I figure for another $80 I get 2 of every thing except the GoPro 3+ which I already own.
There have been reports of fake sellers making really good deals on Amazon. Hopefully this isn't one of them- let us know when they come in.

I just looked on Amazon; it's now $137.50 + $12.50 shipping, so $150 total for Solo+battery+gimbal (installed)+backpack. A good deal too good to be true? Look at the seller feedback. I just finished a recovery with Amazon over a fake seller of Solo propellers. Great propeller deal, but it was a scam. Almost like someone is targeting the Solos. Bill, I look forward to hearing if you receive your Solo. If so, I'm scrambling to order! Keep us posted.

P.S., you're correct. Amazon product guarantee is awesome.

What do these tracking number indicate? Fraud?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.

I hope you get that quad!

Enjoy!

This morning I received 2 emails from Amazon informing me that both purchases were refunded.
The interesting part of both emails was : "Reason for refund: Account adjustment" no other explanation.

I placed an Amazon Prime order for a 3DR Solo, Battery and 3-axis gimbal. Cost was just under $400, fulfillment By amazon.
Question: are the props the same as Phantom 3?

Yes all of those prices are fake sellers. Be careful with listing that say just launched or has there first and last name as there business name.

Amazon scammers have been targeting the Solo for quite awhile. I would absolutely not buy Solo's or Solo bundles on Amazon unless they are "fulfilled by Amazon", or are being offered by sellers with hundreds of feedback scores.
The fake sellers are always either new sellers, or stolen seller accounts with very little feedback that is typically months or years old.
Amazon has gotten faster at shutting down these scammers recently. Hopefully the scammers are not getting the money and they will soon move on to something else. Until recently, if you fell victim to one of these fake sellers it took several weeks to get your money back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc