Orbit issue, app crash just past the entry point.

Reaction score
I took my Solo up tonight for the 4th time. I had an issue with Orbit and wondered if anybody else has had issues?

I would set the "Orbit", get the check mark, and then pan the toggle to the right… I went about 90 degrees to the right just fine… and then toggled to the left… everything appeared normal until the Solo got just past the point where I set the original "Orbit" and then the App would crash.

The Solo would just stay put (hover) while I re-booted so it wasn't a big deal. When the App came back I would have to re-assign the Orbit position and try again.

It happened three times in a row in exactly the same place. A work-around would be to set the "Orbit" entry point at the left of my "move" and I could drift right, then left but not past my entry point… but it seems like I should be able to "Orbit" past the entry point and back without an app crash.

Anybody else have this? Figure it is a minor bug to be corrected in a future update.

I haven't had any luck with orbit. I tried yesterday and the app would crash each time. I am using IOS. Were you using Andriod or IOS? Just wondering if it is only happening with one operating system or both.

I use iPhone 6. I do not have any issues with orbit. Although I DO have quite a bit of app random app crashes. No particular trigger point. But many crashes. One or two crashes per flight minimum.

I am using an LG 8.3 LTE tablet and have yet to see my first app crash. But I have dedicated it to the Solo and have uninstalled all apps down to the minimum. I think many app crashes can be attributed to other apps that are installed and running in the background.

I was able to complete all the pre programmed shots without any crashes however, my app did crash once, I was using IOS. I recently bought Galaxy Tab S to dedicate to Solo.

I'm using a brand new iPad Mini 3 and the ONLY app on it is SOLO. Not many crashes with the app when general flying… CableCam seems to work fine… Orbit crashes still after about 20 seconds.

Oh well….

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea