Not sure what happened.. Slight crash

Maybe you are in the direct path of some high power terrestrial microwave transmission path.

Quite a few possilities but haven't had any luck pinning down what causes all the odd interference here. It's mostly things that if you have to try a couple times isn't a big deal or you just gota use your keys like the old days with cars so I didn't pay a lot of attention but if whatever it is affects solo that's gona suck. Not sure why solo would be more sensitive to it then the rest though, I've had going on forty to fifty flights that are fine and now 3 that it veered on its own, thus being the first that made for a rough landing at least so who knows. First time since update too.

Could be no idea honestly I do have a couple neighbors that I could see it being possible with but really only the one that's house is mostly underground is very close to me. I know most of my neighbors but don't really know most real well, like here on the forum were the youngest family most here are retired and beside next door keep to theirselves mostly so any things possible.

I'm from Cincinnati and looked when you mentioned Australia, so I got to ask why?

What made you to move from Australia to Kentucky of all places, seems like a real nice place there for the most part? I was actually working in Kentucky yesterday at NKU. Just curious, good luck with your solo, you and rich make it worth coming here just for a laugh or two every day thanks.

Thanks for the kind words.

The story of me doesn't belong on a public forum, so let's just say life is interesting, and full of surprises.

Let's take the dating site offline. :)

Back to the schedule. I flew it for a tiny bit yesterday with no issues other than GPS kept dropping. Even in a cloudless sky in a wide open field where I flew all the other times that it never dropped.

Ryan G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea