No Video streaming to iphone

I have had an issue where the controller says the app is connected but when you open the app you have a blank screen and it says disconnected at the top of the screen. From that point if you go into Tower and try to connect it says something about blahblah is already in use.
I have to shutdown and restart the tablet to get a connection and video.

I really need to write it down and report it. It has happened twice now.

Thanks, I'll give it an other try. Man, I don't want to send it back to 3DR, it took for ever to get it in the first place.

Rsfitz is correct, give another try. This time, let the go pro sits longer with the usb attached. Sometimes you need to reinstall app. Its trial and error. I know it's not what we expect for a 1k product.. And you should examine options vs WAITING... Been there.

I tried that a few times and it didnt work... the reason i asked if it was after the firmware is what DID work for me, was simply put, reboot your phone.
Or double tap home, find the solo app and swipe up to kill it.
When you updated the firmware, the app likely never shut down, so it caused this issue.
at least that was the fix for me.
I found this to be the answer for my streaming issue.

I had the same issue of briefly seeing the video through the app and then nothing. This method of double tapping the home button and then swiping the app, seems to work every time I try it. Unfortunately it happens a lot. But I'm confident they will figure out the problem.

I have connected the go pro but i have no video on streaming to my iPhone from controller. Just a black screen with the app on. Anyone experience the same problem ?

When this happened to me, the HDMI cable was not plugged in all the way. I unplugged and plugged it back in. Still didn't work. Then as I tried to push it a little more for the last time, I felt it slip in just a hair more, and then the video feed came on through my iPhone.

hey guys, just bought a solo, the complete package....
i'm used to flying the iris plus... the solo is pretty neat...
my problem is, i do not have live video streamin on my phone.....

i tried all your suggestions, software updates and whatnot......

pls help

hey guys, just bought a solo, the complete package....
i'm used to flying the iris plus... the solo is pretty neat...
my problem is, i do not have live video streamin on my phone.....

i tried all your suggestions, software updates and whatnot......

pls help
If you have tried all of these options applied here, you also may want to make sure you have good connections internally. There are some great videos on how to easily do this. Otherwise your @ the right place for direction. Welcome to Solo

If you have tried all of these options applied here, you also may want to make sure you have good connections internally. There are some great videos on how to easily do this. Otherwise your @ the right place for direction. Welcome to Solo
thanks keith,
can you pls direct me to the link of the videos to check the internals?

i connected it directly to the hdmi cable for non gimbal and it worked.
i did receive feed on my phone.
i'm thinking if i have a faulty gimbal

Sorry for the lack of info on my last post.

My issue is the same problem with no live video feed

3DR Solo no signs of damage anywhere brand new $312 GoPro hero4 black

Make sure the HDMI connector on the Gimbel is fully inserted into the GoPro. I have experienced the same thing with mine and that was the root cause.

If you're trying to connect to the app with an iphone, make sure you have cellular data turned OFF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc