No video picture on my Solo

Reaction score
I just exchanged my new Solo at BB for another new one. But I'm having the same issue. With or without the gimble, I connect the HDMI to my GoPro black 4, but I still get no picture after connecting with the Solo on my iPhone. I've tried all different solutions with the first one and again with the new one. The only thing I haven't tried is removing the battery casing to check the internal hdmi connection to see if it's loose. I will try that in the morning if Its recommended. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated by this newbie.

Being that you're getting the same symptom with two separate drones and the same GoPro, I'd say the GoPro is defective, or you're connecting the cable into the wrong port on the GoPro. It's unlikely (but not impossible) that both drones are defective. If my first two suggestions aren't the case, then I'd check the connection inside the drone. Let us know.

Reactions: SARDG
My GoPro continues to work well by itself. I do see there are two places to connect the HDMI but only one correct one. The other is the charging port. However, when I install the GoPro to gimbal, only one is exposed. The charging port gets covered by the green camera holder. I've tried it with and without the gimbal.

I do think what are the odds that both have loose internal hdmi cables? I'll go into the housing to check later this morning.

My GoPro continues to work well by itself. I do see there are two places to connect the HDMI but only one correct one. The other is the charging port. However, when I install the GoPro to gimbal, only one is exposed. The charging port gets covered by the green camera holder. I've tried it with and without the gimbal.

I do think what are the odds that both have loose internal hdmi cables? I'll go into the housing to check later this morning.

It turns out, it's the HDMI port on my GoPro. I connected a different Hero4 that I borrowed and I did get picture. I reconnected my hero 4 and no picture. My hero 4 does work on its own when I don't have anything plugged into the hdmi port. Does this mean i need to get a new hero4?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea