No video feed in Saved MPCC.

Reaction score
So i have a few Multi Point Cable Cams saved in app but when i go to use i have no video feed at all. just a loading circle on screen. The solo is running all the latest software as well as my phone (Sony z5 android) and gopro hero 4 black. i take off and go to saved shots, pick the one i want and fly to the start position as indicated onscreen. as soon as i tap to start the video feed goes blank (circle loading icon) it starts to record but i cant see anything. Any help please, Daniel.

Do you possibly have "record to device" (smart phone) enabled? Not that it should be an issue, but you never know....memory related issues and would be device related.

Occasionally I have loss of video through the app, battery change as an example. I find if I back out to the intro screen in the app and then back to live view it provides video.

Hi Richwest, I dont have record to device enabled. Yeah i can back out to the intro screen too and tap fly again and the live view works again. But that stops the MPCC shot. I Start MPCC again and no live video again.

Hi Richwest, I dont have record to device enabled. Yeah i can back out to the intro screen too and tap fly again and the live view works again. But that stops the MPCC shot. I Start MPCC again and no live video again.

So... you are losing your live video after recording starts?

If so, this is a problem that a number of us are having - just in general, not with Smart Shots. I have the problem with my live feed while recording for most everything over 1080p/30fps. This is a problem with the tablet I'm using. If I switch to my phone, I can use any video resolution/frame rate. It doesn't make sense to me since the live feed should all the same regardless of what the recording settings are.

The work-around is to start at 1080p/30fps to see if it solves your problem. Then work your way up in resolution/rate from there to learn what the highest is that your device will support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea