No Power Up

Reaction score
I have flown about 20 or so flights successfully since acquiring my solo a few weeks. All flights have been at sea level. I am currently at an elevation 8,600 feet. I took my solo out today for a flight. Powered on the GoPro, then controller, then Solo, then Sololink, then the Solo App. Everything is fine at this point. Satellites acquired 20.....I got the sigal to start motors.........I hold the button to start motors ......NOTHING...tried numerous times too noavail.

However, I forgot to try and start it manually .....not sure what that method is ( altitude stick straight up......I guess )

Was my problem altitude related ?.....

ANY thoughts are greatly appreciated on why solo did not fire up

Last edited:
You can arm the Solo by holding the left stuck all the way down and to the right. Should hear tones and props turn at ground idle. Not sure why you are having issues. Your elevation should not make a difference, but the cold might.
You also might need to program button A to manual flight if Solo doesn't want to arm in Fly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very strange ......got back to San Diego from Mammoth Lakes ( elevation change of 8,600 ft to sea level )......Drone powered up just fine when I hit the Start Motor button......

Very odd as to what happen up there at Mammoth as to why the motors would not start.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986