NO LIVE FEED SAMSUNG GS4

Reaction score
I have read multiple threads on restarting and what not to get the live feed to connect to my s4. I still have had no luck with connecting. Any advice?

I do not have a Samsung. Use iPhone. Had the same problem. I have to force close the app. completely and restart it or no live feed. Everything else works. Once it restarts live feed works fine. Hope this helps.

What is your starting order of all devices? Also, just to make sure, make sure the HDMI is in the correct port as it can also be forced into the USB. Lastly, there have been some cases of bent pins within the HDMI cable. Check it out to see.

Got my solo last night. Did the maiden flight this morning. I am not able to get live feed to work. I turn on the solo, then controller, then LG x8.3 tablet (android 5.1), connect to solo wifi, plug in go pro hdmi cable, then turn on gopro hero 4 black. It shows 1 frozen frame of live video and that's it. I also tried with my LG G4 phone and it does the same thing. Any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling the solo app. The gopro works just fine when using the hdmi to tv.

Got my solo last night. Did the maiden flight this morning. I am not able to get live feed to work. I turn on the solo, then controller, then LG x8.3 tablet (android 5.1), connect to solo wifi, plug in go pro hdmi cable, then turn on gopro hero 4 black. It shows 1 frozen frame of live video and that's it. I also tried with my LG G4 phone and it does the same thing. Any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling the solo app. The gopro works just fine when using the hdmi to tv.

Try having the GoPro plugged in and on before starting the Solo app.

Same thing. No video display on the iPad Mini or the Samsung. The GP4 records (I see it when I download to the PC), but a black screen shows when I go to " videos" on the device. Wireless off, camera on, Bluetooth off, everything else checks out. Gotta be operator error, but what?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela