Nitrogen level reading?

Reaction score
So im fairly new to the drone game (and forums) but ive had quite a few farmers talk to me about drones reading nitrogen levels in the soil. Everything im finding online is Aerohawk? with a built in camera that does it all? I know SOLO only uses gopro, or the new sony camera? Is there anything out there that would allow my SOLO to read nitrogen levels? Thanks

So im fairly new to the drone game (and forums) but ive had quite a few farmers talk to me about drones reading nitrogen levels in the soil. Everything im finding online is Aerohawk? with a built in camera that does it all? I know SOLO only uses gopro, or the new sony camera? Is there anything out there that would allow my SOLO to read nitrogen levels? Thanks

you need an IR or near-ir camera (I suspect the mopir won't work, but the FLIRvue works great), and a software package like Agrobotix.
The 3DR Solo is ranked as the top sub-$10K drone for this sort of work in the industry. A company called "Agco" sells a package that includes one year of Agribotix imaging software. The package produces high-resolution orthomosaics, NDVI maps, and Field Health and Management Zone maps.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HTH?

Reactions: PdxSteve
you need an IR or near-ir camera (I suspect the mopir won't work, but the FLIRvue works great), and a software package like Agrobotix.
The 3DR Solo is ranked as the top sub-$10K drone for this sort of work in the industry. A company called "Agco" sells a package that includes one year of Agribotix imaging software. The package produces high-resolution orthomosaics, NDVI maps, and Field Health and Management Zone maps.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HTH?
Awesome!! Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150