Nice little sunshade hood for a small tablet, black, new

Reaction score
Website
www.macswebs.com
***THIS ITEM IS SOLD*

I just bought a sunshade for my new tablet and it is just a touch too small for the tablet I have. If you have a tablet that is 8-1/4" wide in landscape, this would work perfectly. It is leatherette and cardboard. It folds up nicely for travel. It is held in the "up" position by magnets at the lower corners, adding a bit of Velcro might make it stay in place better. It is a nice little sunshade but my tablet just won't fit (and I'm thinking of upgrading to a 10" tablet anyway).

$10 shipped to anywhere in the CONUSA. $8 and actual shipping costs for anywhere else.
DSCI0370.JPG DSCI0371.JPG

Last edited:
How does it fit in with the 3DR controller. Perhaps a picture with it installed would help. Sorry for being dense.

It is pretty simple, the tablet goes in the sunshade on the panel of little suction cups and the tablet goes on the controller as normal. There is a slot at the top of the base of the sunshade for the top portion of the clamp. I can't really provide a picture of mine because as I said in the first post and the reason I'm selling it is because my tablet is slightly too large.

But here is a photo from the manufacturer which will give you an idea how it is to be used. Not really too complicated. The shade is held in place by the clamp on the controller and the suction cups on the base. While the controller in the picture isn't a Solo controller it is set up basically the same.

sunshade.jpg

Mine is 8.5 unfortunately. Possible fit, or is 8.25 pushing it? Cant really see the markings on the ruler, but I assume you meant what you said on the max of 8.25.

Last edited:
I am interested. Looks like it would fit the nexus 7 2013. How can we do this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc