Nice cityscape video of Detroit!

Just got off the phone with the local FAA guy and it was really informative and more confidence boosting. Knowledge is powerless until it is empowered and that's exactly what you started me on, and what I needed! Thanks a bunch again!
Enjoy the lights.

I have always found the FAA personnel to be co-operative and even enthused to be enlightened to guidelines which they were unfamiliar with. If you tell them the form and it's purpose, you just saved them a lot of work. It takes time for everyone to become knowledgeable of this disrupting technology. It is always good to get educated and know before you fly. Now enjoy what few others can do.

Reactions: DroneNerd702
Last update. I decided to take it one step further and reached out to Las Vegas Metro PD's Helicopter unit and introduced myself to the Sergeant I spoke with, gave him the same run-down of the flight plan I coordinated with the local FAA and McCarran and he was like, "okay, good, well, it seems like you got it all squared away which is good enough for me." I feel like I'm in a drunken stupor of some sort.

Reactions: Burkeam and LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc