Newly Hovering in Pennsburg, PA

Reaction score
Greeting Folks!

Yes, I received a Solo for Christmas yesterday. I've been eyeing drones up for a while and now I'm like a kid in a candy store. I'm interested in knowing what all the experienced folks out there have to say to a new owner.

I've read a few FAQ's and registered my craft with the FAA and as with anything, I'm looking to get the most out of this experience while being safe and considerate.

So, let me have it...the good, the bad and the ugly...tell me what you think I should know and do to expand on this!

Sincerely,
Jeff

Welcome, Jeff. You have found a great place here for info, with great people to help you out. First and foremost, download and print the Solo owners manual. Then study it. And then study it some more. Also use the search function on this forum, as it is very easy to use, and will provide an answer to most questions from previous posts. Learn to fly in an open area, away from populated areas and possible wifi interference, and take it slow and easy. With Solo being so easy to fly, don't it lull you into a false sense of security. A lot of people will fly above their experience level, and then they get bit in the behind. I wouldn't worry about making mods to your Solo right off. That can come when you have the experience to know which mods are needed for you.Good luck, Jeff, and safe flying.

Reactions: Bleeder973

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421