Newbie problems

Reaction score
I picked up solo tonight off a friend. Batteries are charged, wifI is connected but I can seem to do a pre flight update and once I'm connected via WiFi my app keeps searching for the vehicle. I tried pairing the controller but that is not working as well. Please help

Android. I talked with 3dr today tried to do a factory reset but it would not work. They think it could be a hardware. I sent them the logs and they are getting back to me

Android. I talked with 3dr today tried to do a factory reset but it would not work. They think it could be a hardware. I sent them the logs and they are getting back to me
Ok, sounds good. Hope they get you fixed and flying soon!

Did you ever get connected to the Solo? I am having authentication problems and I did update the software which must have taken over 15 minutes!
The Solo App never did authenticate and connect to Solo. I've had more problems with this quad than I ever had with the XK Detect X380 and I
bet it will out distance and out fly a Solo for a heck of a lower price. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44