New props

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just got my 3DR Solo!!!

Can anyone recommend a good source where to purchase spare props?

Just wondering if there are better options then getting them from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your purchase! The props are $15 on Amazon right now, and I don't think you'll find a better price.

Great - thanks guys! Any experience with getting them from B&H ?

I to got t MAS props and really like them a lot, much quieter and flight time increase of 5 min. Came almost balanced but you will need to glue to nuts in place.

I to got t MAS props and really like them a lot, much quieter and flight time increase of 5 min. Came almost balanced but you will need to glue to nuts in place.

I didn't need to glue the nuts in place. It's not as fast to get on/off as the stock props, but I can get these things on and off fairly quickly now.

And five minutes? I doubt it seriously if you were during a true hover to hover test. Maybe 90 seconds.

I ended up ordering a set from MAS ($17.29) last Friday (2/24)
Hoping they will be well balanced.

They say they balance them pre shipping. The three sets I have there have been no problems with them.

Just got my MAS delivered yesterday. Will be taking them out on a test flight on Tuesday. Hopefully all will go well.

Update:
Took out the drone a few times with new MAS props - they work great.....drone is very stable.

I do however hear some whistling sound as it takes off and just hovers in front of me. I saw similar YouTube videos where MAS props were used and heard the same sound - so I think this is someone "normal".

Anyone else hear the sound ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea