New Gopro, I guess ...

Reaction score
It's looking like my Hero 3+ Silver is not going to work with my Solo. Which Newer Gopro has the least issues with the Solo. ?

Hero 4 Silver or Black, take yer pick!
They're getting a bit tough to find now though, and resultingly can be kinda pricey.

Ok, things are looking up. Got a Hero 4 Silver on Craigslist and now I have video. Is there a fix for having to turn on the cam manually and not having control of the recording remotely ? Thanks guys !

The Hero4 Silver should have full functionality through the gimbal and app with the exception of turning the camera on. You need to do that before powering up Solo.

You need to load v3 firmware for Hero 4 black, prolly same for silver..

Thanks I got that from 3DR support also.Will try to figure that out today. Different direction, where is the first place everybody goes for parts ? Need some spare props ? Thanks again.

Thanks I got that from 3DR support also.Will try to figure that out today. Different direction, where is the first place everybody goes for parts ? Need some spare props ? Thanks again.

Master Airscrew will sell you a set of 4 for under $20 in black or orange. Otherwise, the stock props average $20 a pair.

Was just looking at them , see they have a nut. Have you used them? Come in green also .

Was just looking at them , see they have a nut. Have you used them? Come in green also .
Was that a question? They don't come in green yet but supposedly it's on the way. I haven't used them myself but several guys on here have and report positive results.

Last edited:
what exactly is happening(or not) with your 3+ Silver ?
All I can say is that both 3+Black & 4Black work great for me.

Was that a question? They don't come in green yet but supposedly it's on the way. I haven't used them myself but several guys on here have and report positive results.

The Master Airscrew are great

Less noise. Good performance
Be careful installing. Make sure you get the CW. And CCW correct
My first attempt resulted in s back flip of my drone and another set of props

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc