New Gimbal just droops down.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just purchased a Solo and the Gimbal seems to just stay limp. Anyone have any solutions or is it a bad Gimbal. Really annoyed as the solo and gymbal are brand new.

Andy

I had the same issue. It actually was the cause for my 1st crash. With it limping, the 1st thing to touch the ground when landing was the gimbal which threw it back in the air while still trying to land... long story short, 1st crash.

I too would like an update. I waited months for this gimbal, purchase it, and regret it the same day. smh

I had the same issue. It actually was the cause for my 1st crash. With it limping, the 1st thing to touch the ground when landing was the gimbal which threw it back in the air while still trying to land... long story short, 1st crash.

I too would like an update. I waited months for this gimbal, purchase it, and regret it the same day. smh
Do a search on "a word on the gimbal". Not for sure, but likely it is the install. Limp gimbal most often means something is binding or tugging on it the gimbal. Typically the HDMI or gimbal wire. Best to install it with the battery tray out so you can see them all.

Hi guys,

Just purchased a Solo and the Gimbal seems to just stay limp. Anyone have any solutions or is it a bad Gimbal. Really annoyed as the solo and gymbal are brand new.

Andy
I'm just curious ...since you just bought your Solo and Gimbal...did your Solo come with the Gimbal already installed into the Solo when you bought it?? Or did you have to install the Gimbla ?

I'm just curious ...since you just bought your Solo and Gimbal...did your Solo come with the Gimbal already installed into the Solo when you bought it?? Or did you have to install the Gimbla ?
Hey,

No I had to install it...went of the 3dr instruction video so the install seemed ok. Might have to look at the wiring as suggested....Gee at the price of the thing you would think you wouldn't have to fault find.

More information is needed, is it coming on with a green light for a moment, is it even doing anything like trying to level? Is there a red solid or pulsating light? What GoPro are your using? Is there a battery in the GoPro and is it the original GoPro battery? I take it you've not got a filter on the lens?

Hi guys,

Andy
Here is a link of the thread that Earl was suggesting that you should Mabe read to help you problem solve your Gimbal...there a lot of great information in the Thread..I hope this helps

Just a word on the gimbal | 3D Robotics Drone Forum

Reactions: Ian [P13]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44