New from Alaska

Reaction score
First time drone flyer. Couldn't resist the deal on amazon for the 3DR Solo and gimbal(hero 4 silver). I read all the reviews and came to this site(finally registered) many times reading your threads and watching youtube videos before clicking the buy button. First flight yesterday and i'm really impressed! Took a bit to get GPS signal but i ordered the upgrade so that should fix it.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Aleutian
First time drone flyer. Couldn't resist the deal on amazon for the 3DR Solo and gimbal(hero 4 silver). I read all the reviews and came to this site(finally registered) many times reading your threads and watching youtube videos before clicking the buy button. First flight yesterday and i'm really impressed! Took a bit to get GPS signal but i ordered the upgrade so that should fix it.
Welcome aboard, Aleutian. You are in a very beautiful state, and should have no problem finding scenery to film. Be sure to read the manual well, and you should do fine. Good luck, and safe flying.

Reactions: Aleutian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc