New flyer from Salt Lake City

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Been eyeing the 3DR Solo for a couple years now, and like others I finally jumped on board when Best Buy had the $299 bundle sale last month. I'm a professional photographer and have thought about using a drone in my photography at some point to get angles and interesting shots I can't get otherwise. Anyway, I'm up here just north of Salt Lake City, so if there are any other Wasatch Front flyers I'd love to meet up sometime!

Here's some video of flight #4 with the Solo, as we went spelunking for 1800's artifacts on the Great Salt Lake.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: MCSPDX
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Greetings everyone! Been eyeing the 3DR Solo for a couple years now, and like others I finally jumped on board when Best Buy had the $299 bundle sale last month. I'm a professional photographer and have thought about using a drone in my photography at some point to get angles and interesting shots I can't get otherwise. Anyway, I'm up here just north of Salt Lake City, so if there are any other Wasatch Front flyers I'd love to meet up sometime!

Here's some video of flight #4 with the Solo, as we went spelunking for 1800's artifacts on the Great Salt Lake.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Welcome, ucsbgaucho00. That was very nice. It looks like a scene from a movie where water is desperately needed by a guy crossing a desert. Good luck and fly safe.

Are you sure you're a first time drone user- that's an awesome videos/drone flying. Welcome.

Are you sure you're a first time drone user- that's an awesome videos/drone flying. Welcome.

Yep, first time I've owned a drone of any kind. This was probably my fourth flight overall. Still getting the hang of it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc