New Drone problem

Reaction score
I just tried to fly my new Iris + for the first time.
When I got to the power up the motor stage, using the left joystick,nothing happen, no power to the motors, did I miss something that's not listed on the instruction card ?
Does anyone know how to contact 3DR ?
Thanks.

Everything is normal, lights are flashing as per start up procedures,I've changed batteries,checked everything over and over, still no motor start up.

Both switches in correct position too? I forget. I think RTH off and standard mode or something? Behind that no idea. Quick call to 3dr I guess. Support info on their website.

Yes sir,
Everything is by the book, thought maybe to far north, but controller shows 8 satellites.
I wish I could call 3dr but no # everything is e mail.
Thanks for the help, my luck I got a dud !

Yes sir,
Everything is by the book, thought maybe to far north, but controller shows 8 satellites.
I wish I could call 3dr but no # everything is e mail.
Thanks for the help, my luck I got a dud !
Contact at bottom has phone number. I have called them before.

1608 4th Street, Suite 410
Berkeley, CA 94710
Tel. (858) 225-1414

I just tried to fly my new Iris + for the first time.
When I got to the power up the motor stage, using the left joystick,nothing happen, no power to the motors, did I miss something that's not listed on the instruction card ?
Does anyone know how to contact 3DR ?
Thanks.
I might be coming in too late, but have you figured it out? I had the same problem and got thru it finally. Since then I've had to program it from scratch and do all kinds of things to it. I may be able to help you if you still need help..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela