New bee (what tablet to buy?)

Reaction score
Hi guys i just bought my first solo.im thinking of buying a iPad mini 4 wifi and cell tablet.i won't to know if this is the best option for me?any advice would be great thanks.

Hi guys i just bought my first solo.im thinking of buying a iPad mini 4 wifi and cell tablet.i won't to know if this is the best option for me?any advice would be great thanks.

Hello and welcome Leeroy!
I'm using an iPad Air2. It works great for the iOS Solo apps, but I'm looking into getting an android tablet to run Tower. Tower adds functionality that the iOS app does not have but also increases complexity. Use with care.

Have fun & clear sky's to you!

Hello and welcome Leeroy!
I'm using an iPad Air2. It works great for the iOS Solo apps, but I'm looking into getting an android tablet to run Tower. Tower adds functionality that the iOS app does not have but also increases complexity. Use with care.

Have fun & clear sky's to you!
Thanks lak USA
I am so looking forward to my first flight.i will go with the ipad4 I think.

Thanks lak USA
I am so looking forward to my first flight.i will go with the ipad4 I think.

I know how you feel! Just take your time and follow your preflight checklist. Oh yea, I almost forgot: Your gonna have this weird grin on your face for like hours after your first flight...get used to it. Clear skies!

Reactions: Leeroy
I have had very good performance with my Nexus 7 running Tower.

Reactions: Leeroy
I use an iPad mini 3 and a Nexus 7 (2013) without any problems.
Welcome and have fun!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado