New app update registration account ?

Del

Reaction score
Im just wondering why we had to make a registration account in the new updated app!
Does anybody know What its for exactly ?
And what are the benefits are going to be ?

My Solo is already registered through the 3DR website ..so is the new apdated app registry the same thing??

Cheers

perhaps getting us used to this for when the FAA requires it in December likely?

Im just wondering why we had to make a registration account in the new updated app!
Does anybody know What its for exactly ?
And what are the benefits are going to be ?

My Solo is already registered through the 3DR website ..so is the new apdated app registry the same thing??

Cheers

It appears so. I used the email address I used for registering the Solo months ago and it worked.

Its for when you log a trouble ticket they know who you are and the serial number of your solo.
So the purpose of the new registration in the new app is just so they can get our serial number from our solo faster when we send a ticket in ? I can see that!!
But I was just thinking that its gotta be there for more then just that?.
Why would they go through all that trouble to put it in the app if thats all it does..specially when we already registered our solo On the 3DR website ..so they already have are serial number...
Just dosint make sense to me..

So the purpose of the new registration in the new app is just so they can get our serial number from our solo faster when we send a ticket in ? I can see that!!
But I was just thinking that its gotta be there for more then just that?.
Why would they go through all that trouble to put it in the app if thats all it does..specially when we already registered our solo On the 3DR website ..so they already have are serial number...
Just dosint make sense to me..
I would guess it also makes it a lot easier to register in-app for new users going forward. The website registration was a pain and didn't work properly for me anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44