Need help new to solo

Reaction score
hello...just got my 3dr solo in the mail opened it up and this is what I found while trying to attach my propellers The silver ones or the whiteheads went on with no problem but the black ones have some kind of metal attached to it and it appears somebody clearly tried to get it off, either I'm just crazy or it's not supposed to be like this but somebody please help! There's literally no Bolt showing on the black head propellers it's just a piece of metal that I can't seem to get off to expose the bolt does this sound familiar to anybody?

Attachments

• IMG_3438.JPG
    IMG_3438.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Here is more pics

Attachments

• IMG_3423.JPG
    IMG_3423.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3427.JPG
    IMG_3427.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Where did you buy this Solo....Sleaze bay .....

That looks like the nut of the black prop.....to need to get that ........try holding onto motor and twist that off if you can

Got it, it was tough but I got it… I bought it off of eBay it said new but it had to hubs on it and it's missing one of its light covers ha ha oh well I got a good price 240 bucks

I've had two problems with eBay sales and Solo purchases. No eBay issues with any other purchase. For some reason there seems to be a larger percentage of fraud/inaccurate sales related to Solo than with most other products.

Now you know that you got a used Solo. I hope for that price that you had the Gimbal with it.

Replacement LED covers can be purchased for a buck at an authorized seller like (B&H): 3DR 3DR Solo Led Covers (Set Of 4) 3DLEDC B&H Photo Video

Make sure you have a spare set of props.

Reactions: LawenceB07
Got it, it was tough but I got it… I bought it off of eBay it said new but it had to hubs on it and it's missing one of its light covers ha ha oh well I got a good price 240 bucks
The hubs being stuck on your Solo, as well as the missing led cover, indicates it has been crashed or at least roughed up a bit. Be very careful flying it until your are sure there is no other damages to it. Take it slow and easy. Good luck....

Thank you guys for all your help, now I'm just stuck trying to figure out how to connect it all and make it fly in the first place ha ha I think I'll try calling tech-support today I was trying last night and I could not get it all to connect and work for the life of me

Thank you guys for all your help, now I'm just stuck trying to figure out how to connect it all and make it fly in the first place ha ha I think I'll try calling tech-support today I was trying last night and I could not get it all to connect and work for the life of me
I would be more descriptive about the issues but I literally just don't know what I'm doing I was downloading the app but then my phone wouldn't connect to my solo I tried factory resetting it's just not working for me

I don't think you will have any luck calling 3DR. They only offer chat options during the week. You may want to download the Solo manual from 3DR's website and study it. It has a ton of information you will need to know. Also learn to use the search function on this forum, as you can get a lot of info from past posts. Then, of course, you can always ask the fine folks on here your questions. We have some very knowledgeable people on here, who are always ready to help out. In my opinion, the owners manual will probably give you the most info. Good luck to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc