Reaction score
20160419_130506.jpg Amazing show, so much cool stuff.
Spent some time at the 3DR booth, and tried to get the lowdown on the next update. Even talked to Colin. No word on release date. The tethering system, although very limited as far as range looks promising. They flew a Solo for 43 days non stop. Access to the Sony camera doesn't look promising as far as stand alone camera and gimbal purchase.
Fun show, great networking opportunity. I haven't seen this many nerds since Comic Con.

Last edited:
Reactions: franknitty69
View attachment 3143 Amazing show, so much cool stuff.
Spent some time at the 3DR booth, and tried to get the lowdown on the next update. Even talked to Colin. No word on release date. The tethering system, although very limited as far as range looks promising. They flew a Solo for 43 days non stop. Access to the Sony camera doesn't look promising as far as stand alone camera and gimbal purchase.
Fun show, great networking opportunity. I haven't seen this many nerds since Comic Con.
Any word on Battery upgrades?

Don't think it is going to happen, My guess is if it were going to we would have known by now

Don't think it is going to happen, My guess is if it were going to we would have known by now
That's disappointing, since they talked about it last summer. There must be more difficulty to it than we think or some other reason they have not announced.

No word on the upgrade, but one of the employees had a very cool battery charger that charged 6 batteries at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc