NAB 2016 Post

Pm me too on this one
Will do a bit later today.
The FAA website will answer this question. You can fly near airports & heliports all you want with notification.
Not if he's in Aus like the person asking about NSW NPWS, FAA has no authority outside the US. CASA is the faa equivalent here and they are RPA friendly. If he's not from Australia then the relevant Civil Aviation Authority will have the info they seek.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Will do a bit later today.

Not if he's in Aus like the person asking about NSW NPWS, FAA has no authority outside the US. CASA is the faa equivalent here and they are RPA friendly. If he's not from Australia then the relevant Civil Aviation Authority will have the info they seek.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
My apologies if I quoted USA rules to an Aussie. I sometimes forget about the international audience we have here and not many people use the location in their profile.

My apologies if I quoted USA rules to an Aussie. I sometimes forget about the international audience we have here and not many people use the location in their profile.

Hi LuvMyTJ,

No problems at all, but it is a good reminder that these are international forums that people from all over the world are using them.

why the personal attacks?
unfounded and baseless I might add.
Again someone with no or little contribution comes in and blasts a contributing member with NONSENSE

You apparently lack the skill that many have who use gopros in commercial shoots as well as professional film projects.
That must be a tough pill to swallow

c'mon guys...personal bashing isn't going to fix anything and just be an eyesore for the rest of us. Go out and fly :) Getting ready to head to the coast myself...beautiful day out in the PNW.

Reactions: J R
Ill take 3 bags of money please,.gold or silver preferred. My gimbal was self installed with stock hdmi cable and works great for the record, but i def look forward hopefully to a new gimbal and M43 camera option..also Moreno tranquilo.. why you so mad dude?​

Ill take 3 bags of money please,.gold or silver preferred. My gimbal was self installed with stock hdmi cable and works great for the record, but i def look forward hopefully to a new gimbal and M43 camera option..also Moreno tranquilo.. why you so mad dude?​
Please point out to me what statement it was that I made that makes me seem mad? I simply initially stated that I was really looking forward to getting a new gimbal, everything else was a response to the crazy backlash of rude and ignorant comments made about me for my post.

Jerry, +1
Pyrate, +1

Morenos Studios, done mess with our guy Frank. Unwarranted from my seat.

Jerry is likely to go Hulk mode, none of us want want that to happen...
It looks like its a little too late for that, Jerry has already gone hulk mode. Fortunately I understand that a troll will be a troll and any intelligent person knows that you are the only one who can give them power. All it takes is ignoring them. It's not like he standing right in front of me foaming at the mouth about to attempt to assault me. It's the internet man.

Question is why does anyone permit that behavior on here. I thought this was the place for intellectual conversation about Solo and solutions to Solo problems, not a bashing site for anyone that makes a statement that can in anyway be interpreted as a negative statement about Solo. I mean look at the insults these guys are making at me lol. Smh...

Yes, calling people "retards" is really intellectual. Talk about insults... And I love how you claim you're going to ignore, while baiting in the process. As far as what's permitted here, it isn't. And I'm sure it will all get cleaned up when the mods see it. It's not like they're here 24/7. Let's all just make their job easier and stop responding now...

Reactions: jibcamera and J R
Please point out to me what statement it was that I made that makes me seem mad? I simply initially stated that I was really looking forward to getting a new gimbal, everything else was a response to the crazy backlash of rude and ignorant comments made about me for my post.

Sir,

Either go away or start a new thread regarding the issues you have. I'm sure that people will come to participate. You know what, even Frank will, I think he's above this kind of crap. Coming in and keep things cordial and all we'll be good, come in and blast people and it's time for the high road. I welcome you if you can display a slightly different attitude.

Jerry

are you serious?? Almost every statement you made in the last 20minutes makes you seem mad
, defensive, and possibly off your meds.
Do you think that the 5 or so people here arguing with you are all on a secret mission to persecute you? Or is it maybe you are coming across like an idiot hurling insults? To start, why do feel Frank's original message was aimed at you specifically?

Yet another moron who can't read previous statements. This gets better and better, yet none of you want to deal with the facts I responded with, just complete insults and backlash to misdirect the conversation. I get it. Maybe your all employees of 3DR or have some special interest in the company so your on here acting like your the Solo police. Whatever man, your just another opinion and I can handle that.
thanks for the comedy relief... If you really believe any of that then I suggest you get a checkup from the neck up you might have been punched in the head too many times in your fighting career...

@Morenos Studios
no, I just thought you were a total jackass all on my own...because thats how you come across.
"I spent most of my life training as a fighter" how do you train as a fighter without taking punches? did you fight your shadow? did he win?

everyone here cant read according to you...the "search feature" phrase that went over your head was a reference to the forums search feature, not google
ok, it ws nice knowing you, bye

Mission accomplished.
Shove off jack wagon

Did he leave?
I just did a little research on the guy, No evidence he is a filmmaker or photographer. Total of two pictures out on the net under his name. His wife seems to have some talent as a musician. but I think he may have shown his best side here

You sir a the worst form of troll there is, and sadly nothing is being done about it
A troll because I disagree with you? Maybe you should just learn to respect someones opinion without insulting them for it like you did directly after posting my initial post. I have no problem with you not agreeing but when you make false assumptions about being incompetent about how to properly use my Solo and GoPro, is the true trolling, Sir.

No a troll because you do not even show the simplest respect to people
When on your web site you hint you are a person of faith. You should grab a concordance and do a little work on grace

I joined this forum to learn all I can about the 3DR SOLO to help me make a decision about whether to buy one. I am completely new to the world of drones/quadcopter/RC etc. and being a retired aerospace engineer I look for very objective reviews and comments, not off the cuff snotty name calling. If I want to read that sort of stuff I'll stick to CNN and their presidential election coverage. We all know the top 3 brands (DJI, 3DR and Yuneec) are very competitive and there's actually a fine line between all of the different ways they operate and the features they provide. Not much different than the big 3 auto manufacturers and you have to be very narrow minded if you can only focus on one little tiny flaw in something. I'm surprised some of the contributors aren't complaining about the different colors.

How about sticking to objective and constructive comments on what this forum is supposed to be dedicated to, and that is the 3DR SOLO so those of us who may not have any experience with one can actually learn something. All of the bickering and name calling really degrades the credibility of the entire forum.

Reactions: Morenos Studios
Man JR don't waste your time
hit the ignore and move on, he is not really contributing much but a bad case of inflammation

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421