NAB 2016 Post

I like that idea. I'll be at NAB starting tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing some great new products.

Reactions: pyrate
If I'm not wrong... it's in Las Vegas. Still 17th and close to midnight.... A few hours at least until we know something.

It's after midnight...
The latest stream of cutting-edge software from 3DR includes augmented reality, boat mode, interactive scene awareness and new Smart Shots. All of these these updates will be available for all Solo users in the coming months.

New Smart Shots: Zipline and Pano
Pano: The perfect aerial panorama. Set up your shot, and Solo automatically pans and snaps the right photos at the right time.

Zipline: Set an infinite cable in any direction, just by pushing a button. Fly up and down, controlling speed and direction as well as the camera. Zipline also has a “spot lock” feature, which works like an Orbit point of focus, but instead of a circle you’re flying on a line. Look at something, press spot lock and Solo keeps the camera fixed on it while Solo passes, for a dramatic flyby.

EcJLtYYikFQMNdh0hHJhC9D6__RLNKJhdwov9-mmYWZnSCsyt14bl38IX_oRbQ2As5voXJJ4y2vdQTlG-MUwpnA1F7c-XcONvbZO3Jfqa-Klsg3NLxQuZNXOYypG7odwodRTa4B-LEoTcOsNcaYKxd5guaqEvvBfecJinrg=s0-d-e1-ft

Safety Software: Rewind and Geofence

Rewind: With the press of a button, Solo will retrace its exact flight path. Hit nothing going in? Hit nothing going out.

Custom Geofencing: Protect Solo by creating a customized virtual flight arena around it just by drawing on your screen. Do this before taking off, or move it around in real time while Solo is in the air.

zzB93R_k7qJ5Ny0Hig_m__9wAOfW9RLLn4FE0mFu3gcmX5_IhlOs1Fct_p1CiU0VDOf3qNPhVKqVyCuXAtuaBK13illfhNDOe01L1N1sveKb1h8tad2njlB1_opkGKmy-_rfOYKZrCJQ8jaQhnPudNOd3XFl5ALxfR5Z5kE=s0-d-e1-ft

Introducing Augmented Reality
The Solo app will overlay visuals in real time on your mobile screen. See your home point, or your Orbit point of focus, and eventually your Orbit flight path.

There is more, but this is all I have copy for.

Stay tuned. Also, the new Filex light of course, as featured in Wired. There is another company also making a light for Solo; I was given one yesterday as a demo. I'll write it up after the show.

Thanks for the update. Nice SW features for sure. Looking forward to more info and introductions, hopefully in the HW front as well.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
now i am fully understand why solo its a better drone than dji because solo keep continuing the new features and innovation but dji until now keep tracking the nasty bugs so thats why thier drone falling out in the sky :D

It's after midnight...
The latest stream of cutting-edge software from 3DR includes augmented reality, boat mode, interactive scene awareness and new Smart Shots. All of these these updates will be available for all Solo users in the coming months.

New Smart Shots: Zipline and Pano
Pano: The perfect aerial panorama. Set up your shot, and Solo automatically pans and snaps the right photos at the right time.

Zipline: Set an infinite cable in any direction, just by pushing a button. Fly up and down, controlling speed and direction as well as the camera. Zipline also has a “spot lock” feature, which works like an Orbit point of focus, but instead of a circle you’re flying on a line. Look at something, press spot lock and Solo keeps the camera fixed on it while Solo passes, for a dramatic flyby.

EcJLtYYikFQMNdh0hHJhC9D6__RLNKJhdwov9-mmYWZnSCsyt14bl38IX_oRbQ2As5voXJJ4y2vdQTlG-MUwpnA1F7c-XcONvbZO3Jfqa-Klsg3NLxQuZNXOYypG7odwodRTa4B-LEoTcOsNcaYKxd5guaqEvvBfecJinrg=s0-d-e1-ft

Safety Software: Rewind and Geofence

Rewind: With the press of a button, Solo will retrace its exact flight path. Hit nothing going in? Hit nothing going out.

Custom Geofencing: Protect Solo by creating a customized virtual flight arena around it just by drawing on your screen. Do this before taking off, or move it around in real time while Solo is in the air.

zzB93R_k7qJ5Ny0Hig_m__9wAOfW9RLLn4FE0mFu3gcmX5_IhlOs1Fct_p1CiU0VDOf3qNPhVKqVyCuXAtuaBK13illfhNDOe01L1N1sveKb1h8tad2njlB1_opkGKmy-_rfOYKZrCJQ8jaQhnPudNOd3XFl5ALxfR5Z5kE=s0-d-e1-ft

Introducing Augmented Reality
The Solo app will overlay visuals in real time on your mobile screen. See your home point, or your Orbit point of focus, and eventually your Orbit flight path.

There is more, but this is all I have copy for.

Stay tuned. Also, the new Filex light of course, as featured in Wired. There is another company also making a light for Solo; I was given one yesterday as a demo. I'll write it up after the show.

OK that was a little more than I hoped for
Had about half of that in the expected bucket, Man this is going to be a fun year

So the gloom and doom crowd just got quiet again

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Spot lock is something I've been wanting to see for a long time. Let the camera keep pointing at my "target" and let me fly around it. I love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo